- 1. The definition of personal information
- For the purposes of This Policy, personal information will refer to personal information as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Act, i.e., information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify said specific individual), or information that contains a personal identification code.
- 2. Purposes of use
- This website will only utilize personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To provide services via this website
(2) To provide information about this website's services or respond to inquiries
(3) To provide information regarding the products and services offered on this website or exhibitions held by The Company
(4) To deal with violations of the terms and conditions, policies, or other agreements (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and conditions, etc.") used on this website
(5) To send notifications regarding changings in the the Terms and conditions, etc., of this website
(6) To improve this website's services and The Company's business, or to develop new services
(7) For other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
- 3. Changes to the purposes of use
- This website may make reasonable changes to the purposes of use to the extent that said changes are relevant to its activities. Users will be notified either by direct notifications or by public announcement.
- 4. Restrictions on use
- This website will not use personal information in any capacity that exceeds its purposes of use without the consent of its users, unless said usage is required by The Personal Information Protection Act or other related laws.
- 5. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
- This website will only acquire personal information using appropriate methods, and will not use fraudulent or otherwise unfair acquisition methods.
- 6. Safe management of personal information
- This site will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over its employees to ensure that personal information is safely managed, and risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information is prevented. In the event that this website outsources all or part of the handling of personal information, it will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision against its contractors to ensure that all personal information is securely managed.
- 7. Provision to third parties
- This website will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of its users, unless disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or other related laws.
- 8. Disclosing personal information
- Upon receiving a request from a customer regarding the disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act, this website will without delay disclose said information to the customer after confirming that the request was made by the customer himself/herself (if the personal information in question does not exist, the customer will be notified to that effect). This will not apply when there is no obligation to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws. A fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- 9. Corrections, etc.
- When a customer requests corrections, additions, or deletions be made to his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "corrections, etc.") in accordance with the provisions of The Protection of Personal Information Act on the grounds that their personal information is not true, this website will, upon confirming that the request is made by the customer him/herself, investigate and make the necessary corrections, etc., without delay, to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use. The customer will be notified to this effect (if it is found that correctiosn, etc., are not necessary the customer will be notified to that effect).
- 10. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
- When this website receives a request from a customer to suspend the usage of, or delete personal information (hereinafter "suspension of use, etc.") due to said information being acquired using fraudulent or unfair means, or is being used in ways that exceed the stated purposes of use, in accordance with The Protection of Personal Information Act, and it is found that said request is justified, the website will confirm the identity of the customer and without delay conduct the suspension of use, etc., and notify the customer to that effect.
- 11. Cookies, etc.
- 12. Inquiries
- Requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, and any other inquires relating to personal information may be made to the contact information found in our Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions, or through the contact form found on the website.
- 13. Improvements
- This website will strive to review and improve its handling of personal information, and will make changes to This Policy as necessary.